Print service providers who are considering how to differentiate and grow their business will want to attend an open house at Agfa Graphics' Mississauga manufacturing facility in Canada taking place on Wednesday, June 14th, 2017, from 9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. The event will feature the latest technologies in wide-format solutions from both Agfa Graphics and Esko.
Highlights of the event include technology seminars and demonstrations of locally-manufactured Jeti wide-format systems, including:
• Jeti Tauro H2500 with ABF -- a high-end hybrid built for demanding 24/7 workloads, this 2.5-meter wide UV inkjet printer features six-colors plus white or primer.
• Jeti Mira 2732HS LED -- a six-color plus white UV-Inkjet flatbed printer with speeds up to 2486 ft²/h and optional varnish or primer. The 3D Lens technology produces stunning lenticular effects.
• Jeti Ceres RTR3200 LED -- a roll-to-roll, 3.2 m six-color + white UV LED inkjet printer with speeds up to 2002 ft²/h that delivers high print quality and is capable of unattended printing.
Demonstrations will also feature soft signage applications, finishing solutions as well as Agfa Graphics' mid-level UV LED-curable systems.
• Avinci DX3200 -- a robust 3.2m dye-sublimation printer with speeds up to 1862 ft²/h, this soft signage system produces displays, flags, backlit applications and more.
• Anapurna H3200i LED -- a hybrid UV LED-curable inkjet system with speeds up to 1034 ft²/hr, pin-point precision and high-density color output.
The event will also feature the flagship Esko Kongsberg C-64 10-foot digital finishing table with multi-zone production. Esko representatives will demonstrate its suite of Automation Engine Avant, iCut Suite, Studio 3D Designer, Device Manager, and iCut Pre-flight software.
The Open House event is taking place on Wednesday, June 14th, 2017, from 9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. The Agfa Graphics manufacturing facility is located at 5975 Falbourne Unit #2 Mississauga, ON L5R 3V8. To register or for more information, contact Agfa Graphics' Lupina Mancuso at 905-361-6996 or email@example.com.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.