ESMA hosts conference in Düsseldorf, Germany.
ESMA has released the details for GlassPrint 2017, a conference for glassmakers, decorators, end users, suppliers, and brand owners. The event will be held at the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel in Düsseldorf, Germany, November 29-30.
Presentations, including keynoters from BV Glas, FEVE, Glass for Europe, Messe Düsseldorf, and VDMA, will touch on topics such as:
• Digital decoration of glass bottles in mass production for the beverage industry (Curvink)
• Digital flat glass printing versus screen printing – advantages and limitations (Durst)
• Inkjet printing and glass (Global Inkjet Printing Systems)
• Trends in container glass print inspection (KBA-Kammann)
• UV roller coating onto glass in combination with UV digital printing (Marabu)
• Screen technology and automation (Sign-Tronic AG/Grünig-Interscreen)
Attendees will also have the opportunity to peruse tabletop exhibitions, and network at an evening dinner at the end of the first day.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.