The Proton is a portable, entry-level option.
Lawson Screen and Digital Products has introduced The Proton, a modular garment press offering one to four stations and one to four colors. The Proton, portable and 6 ft in diameter in its largest configuration, is designed for startup businesses, prototype departments, schools, or live events. Features include a rear clamp design with adjustable height and angle, roller-bearing registration, adjustable spring tension, a quick-change platen system, and screen width up to 23 in.
Optional features include:
• Industrial floor stand with leveling
• Rubber-surface platens
• Attachments for a variety of caps or jackets
• Three-point on-press screen registration
• Adjustable side clamps with microregistration
• Vacuum system
• Platens for shirts, sleeves, legs, pockets, and more.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.