Hands-on workshops for the graphics and garment communities.
SGIA has planned a series of workshops for the coming year, with education tailored towards both the graphic- and garment-producing communities. Attendees will travel to SGIA’s lab in Fairfax, Virginia, for the following sessions:
• Wrap Like a Pro Workshop, March 9-10, with Rob Ivers (Rob Ivers, Inc.);
• Color Management Boot Camp, March 22-24 and August 24-26, with Tony Quinn (National Sublimation and Insight Print and Display), Jim Raffel (ColorMetrix Technologies), Jonathan Reed (ErgoSoft US), Mike Ruff (Mike Ruff Consulting), and Ray Weiss (SGIA);
• Operation Sublimation, Mission: Wide-Format Graphics, May 3-5, with Nick Buettner (Arjowiggins), Diana Chen (Sensient Imaging Technologies), Jonathan Reed (ErgoSoft US), Michael Sanders (Pacific Coast Fabrics), and Ralph Terramagra (Mutoh America);
• Screen Making: Basic to Advanced, May 9-13, with David Dennings (KIWO) and Art Dobie (Chromaline Screen Print Products);
• Totally T-shirts! Garment Screen Printing: Basic to Advanced Workshop, April 4-8 and October 31-November 4, with Charlie Taublieb (Taublieb Consulting);
• And Mastering Water-Based Inks Technologies, October 12-14, with Jamie McCrae (Latitudes), Beppe Quaglia (Quaglia Srl/Virus Inks), and Lon Winters (Graphic Elephants).
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.