Award recipients adhere to eco-friendly business practices.
SGIA has announced the recipients of the 2016 Sustainability Recognition Program Award, a yearly initiative promoting the adoption of sustainable business practices across the specialty imaging industry. Award recipients are required to submit a sustainability policy and adhere to specific program standards. This year’s honorees include:
• 3M Commercial Graphics (St. Paul, Minnesota);
• Ampco Manufacturers (Coquitlam, British Columbia);
• Digital Color Concepts (Mountainside, New Jersey);
• Dreamscape (Rockaway, New Jersey);
• Empire Screen Printing (Onalaska, Wisconsin);
• GFX International (Grayslake, Illinois);
• Global Products (Saint Peters, Missouri);
• Holland & Crosby (Mississauga, Ontario);
• Image Options (Foothill Ranch, California);
• JN White Designs (Perry, New York);
• Laird Plastics (Boca Raton, Florida);
• Lind SignSpring Group (Mansfield, Ohio);
• Meisel, Division of R.R. Donnelley (Carrollton, Texas);
• Modernistic (Stillwater, Minnesota);
• NGS Printing (Elgin, Illinois);
• Piedmont Plastics (Charlotte, North Carolina);
• Stella Color (Seattle);
• Tasus (Hamilton, Ontario);
• Tradeshows and Displays, A Plum Grove Company (Schaumburg, Illinois);
• And Visual Impressions (Milwaukee).
SGIA also recently launched the Sustainability Resource Center, offering tools, information, and updates.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.