Chairman Rich Thompson heads new leadership.
SGIA has announced its 2017 board of directors, helmed by new Chairman Rich Thompson of Ad Graphics. Additional new members include:
• First Vice Chairman Edward Cook, ECI Screen Printing;
• Second Vice Chairman Thomas Cooper, WestRock Merchandising Displays;
• Third Vice Chairman Scott Crosby, Holland & Crosby;
• Debbie Anderson, GM Nameplate;
• Steve Hatkevich, American Trim;
• Lane Hickey-Wiggins, Douglass Screen Printers;
• Brian Hite, Image Options;
• David Landesman, Lawson Screen & Digital Products;
• Laura Maybaum, Nazdar;
• Toren Prawdzik, Photo Evo;
• Timothy Saur, Durst;
• And Mike Wagner, Butler Technologies.
Returning members include:
• Associate Vice Chairman James Gill, Fujifilm Dimatix;
• Christopher Bernat, Vapor Apparel, in his new role as secretary;
• Pete Gallo, Vista Color Imaging, in his new role as treasurer;
• Sheila Caddell, Alabama Graphics & Eng Supply;
• Terry Corman, Corman Synergy;
• Tom Davenport, Motion Textile;
• Dean DeMarco, IDL Worldwide;
• Scott Fisher, Fisher Textiles;
• Kevin Gazdag, KSK Visual Ingenuity;
• And Scott Schinlever, EFI.
Immediate Past Chairman Hoddy Peck, Meisel, and Chairmen’s Advisory Council Tim Markley, Markley Enterprise, will also maintain spots on the board.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.