Printavo’s printing industry event launches in Chicago.
Printavo has announced its first annual PrintovationConf, scheduled for June 24 in Chicago. Designed for shop owners, screen printers, sign manufacturers, and apparel enthusiasts, the event will include education and networking opportunities. Speakers include:
• Brian Bar, CEO of Victory Lap
• Ryan Moor, CEO of Ryonet
• Justin Moore, CEO of Barrel Maker Printing
• Bruce Ackerman, CEO of Printavo
• Chris Armsey, SVP of Talent for Avant
• Sean Parker, Customer Success Executive at Printavo
Printavo reports that all conference proceeds will be donated to Chicago’s Lumity, a not-for-profit organization that prepares teens and young adults for careers in STEM. Interested attendees can register here.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.