Trimingham Offers CorelDraw 0-60 Bootcamp
Early access pricing closes August 5.
Industry consultant Thomas Trimingham has announced the CorelDraw 0-60 Bootcamp, a six-week screen printing-specific online training program for CorelDraw software beginning August 8th. Topics include:
• CorelDraw basics and the five main art tasks;
• Shortcuts for setup, recreation, and art approval;
• Importing/exporting files;
• Font processes;
• Tracing and illustration;
• Special effects;
• Trapping and image correction;
• And business cards and layouts.
Students will receive two video lessons each week with outlines and graphics; students can also join a private Facebook group in order to ask questions, collaborate, and more.
Early access pricing ($119) is available through August 5th; the standard price is $239.