User login

Shirt tranfers like 80's tees? What machine?

Posted on Fri, 30 Jul 2004 at 14:12

Ive been looking for a machine that will make good tranfers, the kind we/or our kids had on those old 80's t-shirts. I remember the tranfers being vinyl feeling, and they had a flexible quality to them. Never these square/rectangle tranfers like various sellers on ebay use. Imsure those are all cheap inkjet transfers that anyone can do.

Ive looked into some machines, and so for the one i think may do the trick is the Roland pc-12. I like the idea that its a plotter as well, and will add nice shape to the tranfers.

Since members of this board are far more knowledgable than me, is this the machine i need? Are there alternatives? Better methods?


Location of Opportunity or Item

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.