User login

PRINTPAK2002 EXHIBITION OF PRINTING & GRAPHIC

Posted on Sun, 3 Mar 2002 at 2:18

PAKISTAN ASSOCIATION OF PRINTING AND GRAPHIC ARTS INDUSTRY (PAPGAI) IS ORGANISING 5TH INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION - PRINTPAK2002 FROM 1-3 JUNE 2002 AT KARACHI EXPO CENTRE, KARACHI-PAKISTAN. IT WILL HAVE COMPLETE INDUSTRY AND TRADE PARTICIPATION OF OFFSET PRINTING, SCREEN PRINTING, FLEXO AND GRAVURE PRINTING, HOT STAMPING, HOLOGRAMS AND OTHERS. POST PRESS AND PRE-PRESS EQUIPMENTS, MATERIALS WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE FOR EVALUATIONS. PULP AND PAPER, STATIONERY, WRITING INSTRUMENTS CAN ALSO BE EXHIBITED THEIR PRODUCTS. PLEASE SEE OUR WEB PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS AT:
www.papgai.com.pk/printpak

PAKISTAN ASSOCIATION OF PRINTING AND GRAPHIC ARTS INDUSTRY (PAPGAI)
214, MASHRIQ CENTRE, 2ND FLOOR, STADIUM ROAD, KARACHI-PAKISTAN
FAX: 92-21-4926625 PHONE: 4920175
E-MAIL: info@papgai.com.pk

Location of Opportunity or Item

Comments

Anonymous says: Dear Association Ladies and Gentlemen, I am perhaps the only person in the world capable of silk screen printing at 300 and 500 lines per inch in four color process. I can give hands on teaching of how ...

Dear Association Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am perhaps the only person in the world capable of silk screen printing at 300 and 500 lines per inch in four color process. I can give hands on teaching of how to print outdoor sign and gift and art lenticulars. I am not referring to 300 dpi in computer scale, I am an expert in high, very high resolution, the winner of the Gold, Silver, Bronze and Award of Merit in the Golden Image Competition for the last four years.

I have given this seminar and people who struggle to print 85 lines per inch were printing 150 lines per inch in 6 months and printing costs went down and profits went from average 22% to 38% on China, Glass, Plastic, Art, Sign, Gift, Stationary, Wallpaper, etc.

Take the Designufacturing Officer's seminar and recieve a lifetime membership where you can see tricks and skills and secrets just for you via live video in real time half way around the golbe.

I can e-mail photos upon request or go to www.mirageworks.net which
I wrote and built before I sold it in December 2002. This year why not surprise Asia. I have 26 years of sales to Disney, etc. in 3rd generation co that my mother, 81 year old and I will consult any screen printers that loves the art . The average American loves money and I am not as willing to teach.

Sincerely,

Stephen R. Welch

posted on: Thu, 01/09/2003 - 7:56pm
Anonymous says: hi, stephen i iam going into digital printing business i have very less knowledgr of printing to the knowledge of dpi,resoloution,pixels.scanning,and more.if you can recomend or tell me the fastest way ...

hi,

stephen i iam going into digital printing business i have very less knowledgr of printing to the knowledge of dpi,resoloution,pixels.scanning,and more.if you can recomend or tell me the fastest way to learn it will be appreciated.

thanks....
tony

posted on: Thu, 01/16/2003 - 11:34pm
Anonymous says: dear sir we are a media company and are looking for a graphic designer,to work with 3D software,lenticular.can you supply us software rip. byblos media dubai posted on: Sat, 01/25/2003 - 2:33pm
Anonymous says: The range of products includes photoluminescent strontium aluminate pigment, photoluminescent plastic granule, photoluminescent adhesive and non vinyl, photoluminescent PVC rigid sheet, photoluminescent ...

The range of products includes photoluminescent strontium aluminate pigment, photoluminescent plastic granule, photoluminescent adhesive and non vinyl, photoluminescent PVC rigid sheet, photoluminescent acrylic panel, photoluminescent paint and ink, photoluminescent fiber and thread, photoluminescent rock, UV invisible powder, Zinc sulfide phosphorescent pigment, glow in the dark novelty etc.
Photoluminescent products are widely used in most of industry sphere, Specially in safety and novelty industries. any question or review please contact me by email.
BruceWong
Email: brucewongglow@163.com
or: brucewongglow@yahoo.com.cn

posted on: Sat, 11/27/2004 - 10:57pm
Anonymous says: plz tell me about lahore printing association contact no or lahore printers details ok thanks for naeem iqbal sb naeem iqbal wrote: posted on: Thu, 04/20/2006 - 6:15am

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.