User login

18" Vastex DB120 Conveyor Dryer - with Warranty $1099

Posted on Sun, 21 Oct 2007 at 8:07

In house at our facility. Vastex DB120 Electric Conveyor Dryer. 2006 model in like new condition. 18 inch wide conveyor belt. 4 foot overall conveyor length. Heating chamber features single crank "heater elevator" which raises or lowers heater and openings from 2 to 7 inch from belt. Adjustable belt speed controller. Lighted heat chamber power switch. Rated up to 50 shirts per hour. 120 volt 17 amps electrical. Table model (new set floor legs available for $100). Comes with 120 day warranty. $1099.

Please give us a call for more information or to order. Major credit cards accepted.

Equipment Zone
800-408-0040 or 201-797-1504
sales@equipmentzone.com
17-20 Willow Street
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410

Check our web site for a large selection of equipment specials:
http://www.equipmentzone.com

Location of Opportunity or Item

Comments

peterbawz says: Aw, this was a very nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make an excellent article… however what can I say… I procrastinate alot ...

Aw, this was a very nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make an excellent article… however what can I say… I procrastinate alot and on no account seem to get something done.
Online Poker Confiscator

posted on: Mon, 01/02/2012 - 7:08am
sandystua says: terrific Birthmark Adderall heliosphere hackler Order ambien cr online pachymeninges diestrual posted on: Mon, 01/23/2012 - 3:39pm
CassandraTurner says: Thank you for this very informative and reliable post. Extended warranties are available for virtually any important buy. Consumer electronics and home purchases are especially common options. Extended ...

Thank you for this very informative and reliable post. Extended warranties are available for virtually any important buy. Consumer electronics and home purchases are especially common options. Extended warranties are like an insurance plan for costly transactions and are often expensive. Most customers aren't aware that the charge cards they already have might provide totally free extended warranties. How often have you wanted more details on where to find a fast advance loan, and turned to an online search on instant pay day loan? Your search is over, all the info you will need is at MatchFinacial.com.

posted on: Mon, 08/18/2014 - 2:52am

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.