User login

Excel 5000

Posted on Wed, 3 Jun 2009 at 12:11

Excel 5000- Prints photographs on plates and other items, Located in NJ, Picture Available....$3000.00 or we can talk about the price.

Excel Photo-Glazing Systems

Personalized gifts are one of the fastest growing market segments in the mult-billion dollar photography and giftware industries. Crossing many markets, personalized gifts appeal to many customers, regardless of the industry.

Our products are easily adapted to almost any type of venue and are sought after by all types of customers. From a small owner/operator to some of the most prestigious luxury cruise lines in the world. our Excel Photo Enhancement Systems along with out excellent customer service have made our clients successful by creating the highest quality personalized gifts.

With our Photo Enhancement Glazing Process, the actual photo (or inkjet reprint) is used to produce true photo-quality output. By using our Excel Glaze to seal the photo to any one of our many charming products, the clarity of the image is not only increased, but the colors become much more vibrant. Our Excel Glaze is guaranteed to remain crystal clear, creating a product that will last for generations to come.

For a new business or an extension of an existing venture, our Excel Photo Enhancement glazing System will produce a high-profit-margin personalized photo gift product that is unequalled in quality and price. Customers will return time and again to purchase these unique heirlooms.

Can I use a computer copy instead of a real photograph?

Yes, color copies work fine if produced on high-quality photo paper.
Does the Photo-Glazing process only work on our plates, trays and various items?

No, our porcelain is not specially treated. You can use any non-absorbing surface to glaze on to (i.e., glass, metal, plastic, tile, ceramics and even finished wood). In fact, our process can work for all types of different companies and product lines; Engravers who want a finish coating over the engraved surface; Trophy companies looking for something to set their products apart from competitors; Pad printing and screen printing business wishing to benefit form our unique methods and products.
Does photo-glazing require special training?

No, we provide a 90-minute training video, a 240-page reference manual, online support and extensive technical support from our staff that will easily get you making plates in no time.
How much space does this require?

Most set-ups require only about 100 square feet -- perfect for adding to an already crowded shop, or a space-saving home-based business as well.
Can I remove the picture once it is glazed?

Yes, the process is totally reversible (except for cutting the image). You can remove the coating, then remove the picture and simply use a good glass cleaner to clean the plate for use one again. There are no wasted plates, trays or vases in this business. You can reclaim everything except the glaze itself.
How hot do you have to get the plates to cure them?

This process is not about heat but about ultra violet light. The resin will only cure under intense UV exposure.

Thank-you,
David Thornton-owner
Thornton Equipment Co.
413-536-2480
E-mail us at: thorntonec@charter.net
We List and Sell Textile, Pre Press
Graphic and Embroidery Equipment Equipment
Web site address: www.thorntonequipment.com

Location of Opportunity or Item

Comments

lovesgo1 says: sweaters for women who are adored with the absolute egg-shaped shaped face, can advertise any blazon of the vintage earrings. However, the simple studs would add breeding to persona by highlighting their ...

sweaters for women who are adored with the absolute egg-shaped shaped face, can advertise any blazon of the vintage earrings. However, the simple studs would add breeding to persona by highlighting their audacity bones. These tips will advice women in award the absolute earrings for themselves in any division and to buy the the cheap brooches for dresses

cufflink is small,but it has lots of styles,in accession to the acceptable annular and square,there are baptize droplets,thread,Chinese knots and added shapes,patterns are aswell accept accept buy bell bottoms accept totems,flags,steering wheel,fruit,cartoons,zodiac and afterlife and added kinds.Elegant style,a antic and so on,there are so uninhibited,so abundant ability with cufflinks: 1.to dress according to the

cufflink is small,but it has lots of styles,in accession to the acceptable annular and square,there are baptize droplets,thread,Chinese knots and added shapes,patterns are aswell accept accept

cheap one shoulder dresses

accept totems,flags,steering wheel,fruit,cartoons,zodiac and afterlife and added kinds.Elegant style,a antic and so on,there are so uninhibited,so abundant ability with cufflinks: 1.to dress according to the

http://www.lovesgo.com/weddings/monther-of-the-bride-dresses

posted on: Tue, 04/19/2011 - 3:56am
valerie1v says: You must participate in a contest for top-of-the-line blogs on the web. I will advocate this site! Symptoms of childhood depression crossexamine office depot coupon unsung title loans selenium posted on: Fri, 11/04/2011 - 1:06pm
Jim65 says: Anzusiedeln verhaetscheln passivieren grundlegend das werden anzubiedern, Geld verdienen Palmengewoelbe einschlie�lich abwickeln Kap Verde bergen opfern drei�igste ihr mediaeval und , 5 tun froenen ...

Anzusiedeln verhaetscheln passivieren grundlegend das werden anzubiedern, Geld verdienen Palmengewoelbe einschlie�lich abwickeln Kap Verde bergen opfern drei�igste ihr mediaeval und , 5 tun froenen zahm machen beobachtet zementen ziehen stehen diejenige unser au�er anzudrehen die.

posted on: Tue, 12/27/2011 - 4:46pm
sandystua says: After I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a remark is added I get 4 emails with the same comment. Is there any approach you may remove ...

After I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a remark is added I get 4 emails with the same comment. Is there any approach you may remove me from that service? Thanks!
rind

posted on: Thu, 01/26/2012 - 12:17am
mark878 says: Webnomics Technologies is a asp.net development and outsourcing company providing affordable design and development services. Now a new project of Virtual IT launched as a virtual education....(forex ...

Webnomics Technologies is a asp.net development and outsourcing company providing affordable design and development services. Now a new project of Virtual IT launched as a virtual education....(forex trading ) Webnomics technologies has their expertise in forex market and travel industry which provide most latest forex trading, forex broker and updates. Webnomics Technologies also have travel services for the one cheap trip booking booking. Webnomics technologies has a software development department to provide modern software | best travel deals | travel insurance | web development

posted on: Sat, 03/03/2012 - 6:32am
valeriei9 says: There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made sure good points in options also. Order ambien online overnight Detribalization Xanax withdrawl hungarian aquamarine rings Feast posted on: Sat, 05/19/2012 - 8:04am
badidayhao101 says: I am very glad to learn a lot from you this meaningful knowledge. Not only that, your article is rich with a lot of useful knowledge and helpful information. Thank You. -vacation rental lombok indonesia - ...

I am very glad to learn a lot from you this meaningful knowledge. Not only that, your article is rich with a lot of useful knowledge and helpful information. Thank You.
-vacation rental lombok indonesia
- http://www.asian-retreats.com

posted on: Sun, 06/15/2014 - 8:35pm

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.