User login

Roland Versacamm VP540i – purchased in July 2009

Posted on Fri, 13 Jul 2012 at 18:17

click an image below to view slideshow

Available now:

Roland Versacamm VP540i – purchased in July 2009 - 16121

The VersaCAMM SP-i series is the industry’s most versatile entry-level device, combining 4-color printing and contour cutting all in one device through one seamless workflow. Roland Intelligent Pass Control technology virtually eliminates banding by optimizing masking patterns and dot placement at the edge of each pass and offers print speeds that are up to 50 percent faster than the previous models in Standard print mode. Other advanced features include automated maintenance, superior media handling, Ethernet connectivity, and an optional take-up system.

On 5/3/12 we had a Roland VP Preventative Maintenance Kit installed by a Roland service technician. Cost of this was $629.50 – Machine is functioning as good as new. All heads are working perfectly as shown in the test print pattern – no clogs. This machine has had very little use – no production jobs have been ran on the machine in over 6 months (just jobs to keep the heads flowing and cleanings). We ran mostly banners on this printer – and printed less than 100 banners in total. Machine is in excellent, like new condition. Retails for $22,995

54” wide-format inkjet printer/cutters
Roland Intelligent Pass Control for outstanding print quality and increased productivity
ECO-SOL MAX eco-solvent ink
1440 x 720 dpi resolution
Uncoated media support
Heavy-duty media handling system supports heavier rolls SP-540i – up to 66 lbs
VersaWorks 3.2 RIP software
Integrated heater system
Ethernet connectivity
Automated maintenance system with redesigned maintenance cover
Garment Decorators - Used Equipment Source
www.GarmentEquipmentAuction.com
707-99 CLICK (25425)
707-992-5425

Location of Opportunity or Item

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.