User login

What ink for 100% nylon backpacks?

Posted on Wed, 11 Oct 2006 at 12:54

I have to print 100% nylon backpacks. Can I use a poly ink from union or is there a special ink for nylon? Thanks in advance!!!

Michelle

Location of Opportunity or Item

Comments

rockyp says: i use wilflex buffalo white with catalyst from international coating. posted on: Thu, 11/30/2006 - 10:46am
Anonymous says: You need a catalyst which you mix with your ink which will ensure adhesion to the nylon. Remember the ink has a short shelf life once the catalyst is mixed so mix only what you need and clean out your ...

You need a catalyst which you mix with your ink which will ensure adhesion to the nylon. Remember the ink has a short shelf life once the catalyst is mixed so mix only what you need and clean out your screen otherwise the ink will set.

posted on: Fri, 12/01/2006 - 1:59am
wallreyed says: just thought i would let you know, even though i'm probably a little late, but i have lots of experience with nylon bags if your interested in details. posted on: Mon, 01/22/2007 - 9:41am
rockyp says: i use dimond white from union inks and catalyst. the dimond white dries really quickly so you lower the risk of burning the nylon posted on: Tue, 02/06/2007 - 12:13pm
Tim W says: International coatings makes a direct to nylon ink and it as a good shelf life. posted on: Thu, 03/08/2007 - 5:08pm
Anonymous says: we mix a catalyst, Nylobond to our inks(actually just the UB since the other inks sit on top of the nylobonded UB) which works great. don't forget to speed up your dryer belt otherwise your nylon fabric ...

we mix a catalyst, Nylobond to our inks(actually just the UB since the other inks sit on top of the nylobonded UB) which works great. don't forget to speed up your dryer belt otherwise your nylon fabric can be affected by the heat, but long enough to cure.

lastly, don't forget that the nylobond only has a short active life once it is used...a couple hours so only mix what you need and clean the ink out of the screen otherwise you'll find that your screen i toast

8)

posted on: Fri, 03/30/2007 - 1:59am
valerie1v says: Your home is valueble for me. Thanks!… PS3 Games hereon posted on: Thu, 10/06/2011 - 3:14pm
angelawym says: A powerful share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing just a little analysis on this. And he in reality bought me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: ...

A powerful share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing just a little analysis on this. And he in reality bought me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love studying more on this topic. If potential, as you change into expertise, would you thoughts updating your weblog with extra particulars? It is extremely useful for me. Huge thumb up for this blog publish!
Devis assurance auto gentle How to Lose Weight Fast equilenin

posted on: Sat, 10/15/2011 - 4:09am
erikaowoi says: There are some fascinating time limits in this article however I don’t know if I see all of them heart to heart. There may be some validity however I'll take maintain opinion till I look into it further. ...

There are some fascinating time limits in this article however I don’t know if I see all of them heart to heart. There may be some validity however I'll take maintain opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we wish extra! Added to FeedBurner as properly
Minnesota car insurance panegyrical Angry birds merchandise kleptolagnia HGH hypoxanthine

posted on: Wed, 02/01/2012 - 1:50pm

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.