User login

Distressing Images to make them look aged

Posted on Thu, 23 Sep 2004 at 10:55


I'm wondering if anyone has a clue as to a simple way to "distress" an image (one color) in photoshop to make the image look aged. I see prints like that in old navy, and they look great, and I'd like to start doing some work like that. I've tried every filter that I could find and nothing is giving me the effect that I need.

Any advice would be welcome with open arms!!


Location of Opportunity or Item

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.