An established and growing screen printing and embroidery company in Springfield, MO is seeking an exceptional screen printer to fill our full time screen printing press operator position. Other duties will include, but not limited to screen reclamation, coating screens, burning screens, and separations.
• Minimum of 3 years in the screen-printing industry.
• Run an M&R automatic press.
• Operate manual press
• Ability to quickly and perfectly register screens on press.
• Knowledge of different screen meshes.
• Ability to problem solve during the entire print process.
• Self-motivated and independent worker with strong time management and multi-tasking skills.
• Neat and organized.
• Take pride in your work.
• Conduct preventative cleaning and maintaince of equipment.
• Quality control.
• Have dependable transportation.
We reserve the right to conduct a full background check and preform drug testing before hiring.
Please provide your full resume that includes 2 professional and 1 personal references with salary history.
Commissions will also be available.
Qualified applicants can e-mail their resume to jason@GreekCornerPrinting.com
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.