User login

Dry Rub Transfers/Presscal?

Posted on Wed, 7 Dec 2005 at 12:13

I am a Mural artist looking for a printer who can reproduce my mural art in a high resolution dry rub transfer. The murals will vary in size and I realize that some may need to be printed in parts and registered back together on the wall. Most will be irregular in size (for instance a palm tree)and I only want the image to transfer. Any help or direction with this will be greatly appreciated.

Location of Opportunity or Item

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.