We got our 6x4 ft semi-auto press and recently we ventured into Vacuum-thermoforming of printed Acrylics for Light boxes.
We face the problem of “image deforming” shifting of elements after forming.
1. Is this a problem faced by every ‘print-thermoformer’ ? No permanent precaution available ?
2. Is it practical to restrict heating outer areas(stretch areas) only, by individual control on the Ceramic elements, to avoid stretch on the printed, flat area?
3. Is any software available ?
4. Is any books available, which explains this particular problem in thermoforming ?
5. What are your expert suggestions as precautions:
A. on Plastic substrate,
C. Vacuumforming Machine etc.
We value your recommendations & suggestions, which are curcial for us.
Thanks for the time.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.