User login

direct print on 100% Poly Garment Fabric

Posted on Wed, 22 Mar 2006 at 1:30

I am looking for ink that can be direct print on 100% poly garment fabric, stretchable without cracking. Anyone can help me about this? I am located in Thailand.
Where Can I purchase no matter if located overseas?

Location of Opportunity or Item

Comments

Anonymous says: If you print on 100% polyester fabric, I suggest you use sublimation ink or disperse ink. You can use normal printer and sublimation ink, or Digital Textile Printer with disperse ink. Hope this information ...

If you print on 100% polyester fabric, I suggest you use sublimation ink or disperse ink. You can use normal printer and sublimation ink, or Digital Textile Printer with disperse ink. Hope this information is not late for you!

Heahter Lu

posted on: Wed, 04/26/2006 - 1:32am
Hot and bothered says: Chris, I'm working at a screen ink manufacturer in Thailand. We have a new ink for polyester, lycra , swim wear etc. Very stretchy and water based so no bleeding of dye from the fabric. You can contact ...

Chris, I'm working at a screen ink manufacturer in Thailand. We have a new ink for polyester, lycra , swim wear etc. Very stretchy and water based so no bleeding of dye from the fabric. You can contact me at nick@chaiyaboon.com if you are still interested

posted on: Wed, 06/28/2006 - 2:06am

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.