User login

IMTRAN 100

Posted on Tue, 25 Jul 2006 at 18:47

Just bought a used Imtran 100 pad printer and need help in setting it up. I called the manufacturer and they want $950.oo for one day of training. That's a little steep for our budget. I've got it cycling but my problem is that there is no ink well and someone told me I had to make one with masking tape. The fellow how sold it to me is moving his business and is swamped. so at this time he is unable to help me. I need to figure out how to secure the printing plate and how to make the ink well. It seems odd that you ahve to make a ink well with masking tape. We want to use polymer plates and be able to change plates a least twice a day without thowing away the ink or having to rebuild an ink well

Location of Opportunity or Item

Comments

hrgraphics says: Where are you located? I may be able to help you out. posted on: Wed, 07/26/2006 - 8:19am
cabos says: I'm located in Fredericton NB Canada posted on: Wed, 07/26/2006 - 2:27pm
hrgraphics says: Shoot me an email, printman001@msn.com to discuss. posted on: Fri, 07/28/2006 - 7:40am
Ladis says: cabos wrote:Just bought a used Imtran 100 pad printer and need help in setting it up. I called the manufacturer and they want $950.oo for one day of training. That's a little steep for our budget. ...

cabos wrote:
Just bought a used Imtran 100 pad printer and need help in setting it up. I called the manufacturer and they want $950.oo for one day of training. That's a little steep for our budget. I've got it cycling but my problem is that there is no ink well and someone told me I had to make one with masking tape. The fellow how sold it to me is moving his business and is swamped. so at this time he is unable to help me. I need to figure out how to secure the printing plate and how to make the ink well. It seems odd that you ahve to make a ink well with masking tape. We want to use polymer plates and be able to change plates a least twice a day without thowing away the ink or having to rebuild an ink well

I know everything about it - Call ne at 310 412 3665 ask for Ladis

posted on: Tue, 10/17/2006 - 8:54pm

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.