User login

emulsion and sensitizer

Posted on Tue, 14 Jun 2005 at 2:27

i am wondering where i can purchase non-bulk amounts of emulsion and sensitizer used for burning an image onto a screen. i only need it for occasional use, as i am not a professional screen printer. "Your local screenprinting store" would seem like a good answer, but unfortunately that doesnt exist where i live. thanks for any info.

Location of Opportunity or Item

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.