User login


Posted on Tue, 4 May 2004 at 16:28

Hi, I have a question regarding fonts. I see shirts and signs all the time that utilize a font that has, for lack of a better term, and outline. Usually the outline of the letters will be in one color while the inside of the letter is a different. Similar to the lettering for Coors Light. Is this type of font something I can buy or it usually done via some kind of artwork? I hope this makes sense. Anyhelp woul;d be appreciated.

Location of Opportunity or Item

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.