Douglas M. Fenstermaker
1024 2nd Street, Catasauqua, PA 18032
OBJECTIVE To be a production manager at a growing screenprinting company.
• Through knowledge in all areas of screenprinting, from the art to the finished product.
• Have managed all areas of screenprinting production
• Extensive knowledge of M & R printing equipment.
• Experience with Rutland, Wilflex and other plastisol, waterbase, and discharge inks.
• Have been in screenprinting business for 19 years, with 12 years of it being supervisory/management.
If you are interested please email me and I will forward my resume to you.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.